CT Series (C Frame) Compression & Extension Spring Testers
The CT Series are Programmable Compression / Extension Servo Driven Spring Testers. This Family of Testers is constructed with a C Frame design.
CT Series (H Frame), High Capacity Compression & Extension Spring Testers
CTMS Series (Manual Testers)
CTV 1600 Series, Axis-symetric Spring Vision Measurement System (E1, E2, L0, OD, Pitch Trace)
The CTV-1600 Series are programmable vision measurement systems that measures the following parameters:
- Perpendicularity (E1)
- Parallelism (E2)
- Free Length (Fl)
- Outside Diameter (OD)
- Pitch Gap and Pitch Height
CTV-2000 Series, 2D and 3D dimensional measurement system
The CTV-2000 Series are programmable vision measurement systems of 2D or 3D parts. They exhibit the following characteristics:
Automatic and /or manual part recognition
Multiple Part Inspectionfor Measurement of 2D and 3D parts
Programmable from DXF CAD Files
Excellent R&R Performance
SPC Control Charts, Analysis and Reports
Up to 180mmx160mm Vision space. (on CTV2000XYZ HR model)
5 Mpixel Cmos Telecentric camera and lens on all models
LST Series (Spring Fatigue Testing System)
LST Series is a fatigue / life cycle tester that can be configured as follows:
- PC version:
- Monitoring, storing and reporting of forces at each test station for each cycle.
- Height gauges to allow for easy setup.
- Programmable for failure definition and for pre-designed speed curves.
- Mechanical Version.
- Includes a cycle counter and a speed control knob.
- No data is monitored or stored in this version
They exhibit the following characteristics;
- Up to 20000N force capacity. (10000N on each test head)
- 2 test heads available
- Each test head contains up to 6 independent test stations
- 25 Hz maximum cycle speed
- Optional temperature controlled heating unit available
This damper tester is the latest development. It dynamically tests Shock absorbers or gas springs up to 50000N. The mounting is adaptable to test several dampers simultaneously.
The technical specifications are summarized below:
- 2 load cells to inspect 2 parts simultaneously
- Maximum test speed of 180mm/s
- Maximum load for each load cell 2500N with a total combined load of 5000N
- Programmable for both forward and reverse travel directions
- At each tolerance point the speed of travel can be changed dynamically from 0.01mm/s up to 180mm/s
- The machine can interface and be controlled by a PLC for in-process inspection
- Results can be recorded and loaded into Excel for analysis
- Tolerance curves can be designed in Excel and imported into the CT5000HS program
For more information, please contact us.
Actuator and valve testers
Actuators and valves are used in different industries like oil, gas and water. This rig tests actuators and valves, shows the torques results and creates reports with R&R data. This is a summary of the characteristics of these test rigs:
- Tests pneumatic double acting and single acting valve actuators
- Tests and quantifies torque to open and close valves
- Fully maps the torque/angle opening and closing characteristics
- Multiple load cell capability up to 2000Nm torque
- Valve and actuator connections conform to ISO5211 standard
- Fully programmable test envelopes, can be saved and used per part number
- Data captured can be opened directly in Microsoft Excel for post processing
- Software compatable with Microsoft Windows XP, 7 and 8
- Includes full self calibration hardware and software
SAS produces force testers for several applications; of course for testing the load of springs but also for bottle cap openers. The testers are custom made. If you have a requirement to test a load, please contact us.
Some examples are shown on this site.
ALT Series (Automated modular spring testing systems)
The ALT Series System is an automated modular spring tester, setter and sorter